Friday, November 5, 2010

166

we received a package from our dear friend about 5000 miles west from here. i think it may be an early early Christmas present. okini. i like the nice momiji (maple leaf) and Hello Kitty stamps. to open or not to open . . .

it was another summer day, another aloha friday.
aloha hibiscus

the arrow points to my home with a view. taken from inside the pool . . .

yes, i went swimming on this 5th day of November.
no, my camera is not waterproof.

b u b b l e s and s u n l i g h t

the swimming bee

still blooming after 5 months

friday morning tanpopo

under the flower view

could be an early christmas present for someone . . . me!

yesterday's tanpopo (dandelion)

same tanpopo, different angle (and in color)

no, this is not from last year. this was yesterday at Del Amo mall. and that reminds of the conversation with the ANA reservationist when she was giving me my "record locator" number for my flight from Narita to LA. she said (and this is the first time i have ever heard this), "the number 2, X as in christmas, H as in hotel..." "chotto matte" i said. (just a moment). "X" as in what, i said. "X" as in christmas, she said. naruhodo.