Tuesday, November 25, 2008

from one Home to another

three weeks and a day. that is how much time has past since i left my home in Los Angeles to come to my home in Minoh. i will be returning to my LA home today, actually arriving before i leave my Minoh home. i will be taking more wonderful memories of this autumn and leaving some dear friends. itsumo arigatou to the Maekawa Family. and Matsushita Family and Kojima Family. thank you again. and again. i will also been bring back with me hundreds and hundreds of beautiful photos which i look forward to sharing with them and all who happen to read or stumble across my blog. it is because of Noriko and her Parents that i always have a home to return from my little walks from their genkan to the Minoh waterfall, and train trips to such places as Kyoto and Kobe that i can capture these little precious moments in Japan as well as hearing/recording the music i love at the "street live" events, festivals and concerts. another okinina hakusho to the Maekawa Family.

i will be walking to the Hankyu Minoo train station around 11am to catch the train to Hotarugaike Station (transfering of course one last time at Ishibashi). Noriko`s Mother will still be insisting i take a taxi for the 15 minute walk but hopefully i will win, leave and walk at my own pace. i plan to take the 1150p limo bus to Kansai International Airport (KIX) arriving around 110p. and my EVA Air flight is scheduled for 350p arriving in LAX around 9am (the same day which is why i will be arriving before i leave). that is the plan. and plans do change.