Wednesday, November 5, 2008

a sunny day in Minoo, fall is on it`s way

good morning. and it looks like it will be a beautiful wednesday. back to sunday all went well getting to the airport in the rain. the flight was over 12 and half hours. i had a nice couple sitting in my row. nothing special about the flight, inflight service or meals. mainly i listened to my iPod and my tape player to pass the time in between falling asleep. i listened to some good podcasts on my iPod and two Tom Morton Shows on my cassette player. the bus ride from KIX was about an hour and 20 minutes to Hotorugaike Station. i fell asleep again. Noriko was waiting for Tony and me at the station. it was now monday evening the 4th. we had a delicious okonomiyaki dinner at Warai before going home. Noriko`s Mother was waiting for me but her Father had already gone to sleep. more about all that later.

i did want to say, if you want to write to me, please use my AOL address as i am having trouble accessing my mac.com email. so, back to kevfoto@aol.com or just address it to both addresses kevntony2@mac.com.

hopefully by now we have a new and much-improved president. Obama-sama!

i am now home alone. Noriko`s Father went to his Senior Day Care. and Noriko and her Mother went to run a few errands. i will go for a walk to Minoo Taki (waterall) when someone returns. it is still a beautiful day here. and i am still waiting for the official results of the election.

time to listen to some FM802 and prepare for my walk. there is some nice colors on the mountains but the best is yet to come.