Friday, September 4, 2009

can you read my mind?

" . . . i don't mind, if you don't mind . . . "

a slow start to my first full day back at home. it is another warm one. my sempuku (fan) is on high. i can hear kids splashing and playing in the pool. i still need to unpack. and go thru mail and bills. and answer a few "welcome home" emails. and look thru some new and old photos. and maybe add one or two images to this blog. oh, and i have a Netflix video i received yesterday in the mail. i am not sure what it is but surprises are always nice too. i think it may be a new British mystery which reminds me i need to catch up on Aishiteru. my Life is so busy. and i think you know what is going to start on monday after the big Labor Day Weekend.

". . . i don't shine, if you don't shine . . . "

" . . . the stars are blazing like rebel diamonds . . . "

there is just something about this video that gets to me. the melody. the lyrics. it's in Japan. and it captures many of things that make me want to return to Japan; besides the beauty, and the people, and the wonder of not knowing what you might see next . . . it has Gachapin!

" . . . can you read my mind? . . . " (not Gachapin)

or my mind? (Yamato-chan not Gachapin)