Sunday, September 27, 2009

a funny thing happened on the way to Abbot Kinney

first a little walk on this foggy sunday morning and maybe a photo or two. and then some breakfast while getting ready to catch one of three buses to get to the street fair on Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach. football will be on tv as i will be packing my backpack . . . that was the plan. erase/delete/format that from your memory. well, my little walk became longer as i get caught up in taking some photos of my new friend, the tsuyukusa and my old friend, the tanpopo (dandelion) along with some long-time friends, the asagao (morning glory). one flower one photo lead to another and then there were some fragrant plumeria on my walk to the market and now it is 3pm. no Abbot Kinney, no live music today. but, i will not think about what i didn't get to do today but will enjoy all the blessings i do have.






tsuyukusa meets tanpopo and their kage (shadows) also say ohayo.