Tuesday, March 15, 2011

36

all koi are carp but not all carp are koi. i took this photo last week at the Sunken Gardens in San Antonio. and i "tweaked" it a little in photoshop while taking a little break from my busy day. i finally got thru to ANA. and that's a good thing. no problem getting my International Driver's Permit. my teeth are very clean after this afternoon's visit to my dentist. i do have one small problem but it can wait until i return. tomorrow will be another semi-busy day since i will need to go to LAX to buy my airline tickets. errands seem to take much longer when one has to walk or take a bus. wow, it has been almost 5 years without a car. and one more thing about koi . . . sometimes, koi 恋 is not koi コイ。

and more sunshine

tsutsuji, momiji and sunshine


a foggy cool start to tuesday