Tuesday, November 17, 2009

o-ru-su-ba-n

Noriko`s Father and i are in charge of the house for a few hours today. no rain outside, no storms inside. the sun just starting shining in the window. the umbrellas are in the front garden drying from yesterday`s rain. all is well. soon it will be time for Ningen Koko Ho. today the area around Osaka-jo will be featured.

here are more images from my little walk in the rain yesterday. my main goal was to capture a raindrop or two on a flower or two or whatever i came across. i was also on my way to Visola Market Park (shopping mall featuring Carrefour). and my lunch was . . . a Happy Set-o from McDonald`s. my other goal was the cute fish-shaped sponges that Noriko`s Mother likes for dishwashing. Carrefour was out of the them but i found a similar one at the new 100 shop called Seria. nice shop and as always hard to leave without buying a few things that i need.