Monday, November 30, 2009

the sun is shining brightly as my long day begins


tony at the window at 754am . . . Noriko is leaving for work on that bus. soon Noriko`s Father willl be leaving for his Green Hills "onsen". and soon after we will be walking to Minoo train station for the short train ride Hotarugaike transfering of course at Ishibashi. and then it`s one stop to Itami International Airport on the monorail. my flight is at 1:45pm on ANA to Narita (Tokyo). my flight to LA will be around 5pm. about 10 hours later i should be arriving at LAX arounnd 930am on the 1st (today here now). if all that goes as planned i should have my suitcase, backpack and tony and be on the bus home by noon. that`s the plan at least.

as always a very big Thank You to Noriko and her Parents and Family who have welcomed me into their home and made this a very special autumn. いろいろをせわになりました。(again).

and one more photo of Misa and Daigo.