Friday, October 10, 2008

dolphins, surfers, flowers, bikinis, a tall ship, rainbows, a Shiba or two, some plums, a steel drum player and more


according to my pedometer, i walked about 15 miles today.  and i believe it.  my body believes it.  it was a good walk with many highlights.  the photo above is a favorite of a Shiba waiting patiently for her master to return from the farmer's market.  i too was waiting patiently for one of the blisters on my right foot to heal but i had no choice but to start walking back home.
well, i did have a choice.  i could have walked about a half a mile up to PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) to catch my 232 bus back home.  but, i choose the path taken...back to the beach and then south for about 5 miles and then a left (east) 
at the end of the bike path for another 2 miles to my home.