Sunday, February 22, 2009

bids are due, must do bids, no walk, no nap until after finishing my bids

and do laundry.  i found this Zantedeschia while walking to the laundry room.  ok, back to my bids.  later i will add some more photos from yesterday's Mardi Gras celebration and also some images from The Grove.

also known as Calla (or is it Cala) Lily
_________________________________________________
bids are done.  time for either a walk to the beach and/or a nap.  here are some more images from yesterday.

you never know what you will see on an LA city bus ... glad i didn't wear my cape.  and i think you know i don't have a crucifix to hang around my neck.  and my portable music device is wee bit smaller.

and i am glad i didn't wear my orange jacket and hat

did i mention there was a marimba band?

nice place for a picnic or to take a break while shopping . . . kids are optional even though it seems like a requirement here.

the bass player for The Copycats

so coy

always mesmerizing

"so cool"

lunch by the fountain