Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 days and counting

thanks to the rising morning sun, i was about 30 feet tall

and looking up from the previous photo i could see a half moon . . . half full not half empty

both of my cars arriving at my stop for the gym. the first one actually came after the second one . . . things that make you go hmmmm.

something about this caught my eye

my plan to skating by the beach this afternoon after the gym has been put on hold. i happened to check my "work schedule" for february after returning from the gym and while i was there (on Catcrew), i checked to see where my friend Mike was . . . he will be in LA tonite so i will meet him at his hotel in Redondo later. maybe Steve will have some free time too. so, i think i will go skating tomorrow after meeting Mike before he returns to the airport.
i did have a good workout today (6 out of the first 7 days at the gym and one long walk on the un-gym day). i think it is a very good time for a little nap. have you checked Chico's blog lately?

i am pretty sure Chico is Mickey but i am not sure who Winnie is.