Thursday, March 12, 2009

no tuesday morning parking

today after my "physical" and after seeing the podiatrist for my foot, after walking thru the waterfall trail, i stopped by Paul's Photos (voted #1 in the South Bay according to a sign in their shop).  i talked with a very helpful camera guy. he seems to think my camera is working fine.  he suggested using the "L" (higher resolution) instead of the "M".  apparently i was a little misinformed about pixels. he also suggested printing out some photos and see how they look.  i will do that today. and if i am still not happy with the clarity of my photos, he suggested going to the Canon headquarters down in Irvine and have them check my camera ...how many buses would it take me to get down to Irvine? :  )  wow, it is 1pm and i haven't even had breakfast yet.  here are a few images from today, so far.