Wednesday, September 10, 2008

raccoons at 1am and a grasshopper at noon


i almost got rid of one of my small sofa today.   almost bought the Timecapsule to be my iMac backup.  i almost found the bike i have wanted for a long time at Helen's Bike Shop in Manhattan Beach.  i did buy an external hard drive at Frye's to be able to store some of my many many many photos and videos and free up space on my computer.  i think i got it set up today and well attempt to figure out to work it tomorrow.  but first tomorrow morning, i will walk down to the PV Inn to meet up with my friend Mike who is in town on an "overnight" (some of us still have to work).  

late last night, early this morning i thought there were a couple of angry wildcats outside.  it turned out to be a 4 raccoons in the big tree in front of my apartment.  i am not sure what they were doing . . . playing/fighting/loving but it was a little scary at first.  and there might have been some on the roof.  hopefully they will return tonite and maybe i can get some better photos and videos of them.