Friday, September 12, 2008

thank you Eric in Sacramento

all seems to be well and weller if there is such a thing.  i had a good long "talk" with Eric this morning.  Eric was my 2nd Apple Support technician to try and resolve my "hard drive issues" this morning and my 4th since yesterday. my first technician at 7am this morning was in the process of checking to see whether an Apple Technician from the Apple Store could be sent out to my home (to keep me from carrying my computer on the bus) and she inadvertently disconnected the phone line.  i called back and got a hold of Eric.  he fixed the external hard drive problem and then was able to help with other questions i had.  my iMac "Time Machine" is currently backing up my computer's contents onto my new external hard drive.  and all seems to be fine . . .
now if the sun would just come out

.