Thursday, October 8, 2009

7-5 (no, that's not the baseball score)



it was 7am when i left my apartment. the sun was just coming up at the end of my street. yes, i took a few photos as well as of the moon at the other end of the street. and it was 5pm when i returned home. somewhere in between i was here . . .

tuberosea (tuberose+sea)
hopefully they will bloom. i bought them at the farmer's market overlooking the ocean down by Redondo Pier around noon. and as i wrote, i didn't make it home until 5pm. they are drinking some water now and relaxing in a nice vase. i carried them around with me along the beach and as i was taking photos and as i was watching the dolphins and as i was recharging my new camera's battery (note to self, bring extra camera until an extra battery is bought) and as i was putting my toes in water and as i was laying on the warm sand . . . they walked about 5 miles with me. and tony too. more photos later or tomorrow. Angels/Red Sox are on now. and i haven't eaten anything except for an apple at 2pm. and that was after 3 hours at the gym earlier today. ahh, so that is where i was for part of the day.