Friday, October 16, 2009

sunshine, Dodgers and finally my Canon arrived . . .

wow, summer has returned and so has my Canon. "and it was found that the adjustment of the lens assembly was incorrect so the image was blurred. adjustments were carried out on the lens assembly. . . " so maybe it wasn't all me after all. i will watch some more of the Dodgers and then tape the ending (so don't tell me who won), have some lunch and then walk to the beach to try out my semi-new-and-hopefully-improved Canon dslr. and of course i will be taking my PL as well at T2. and some suntan lotion. it is a hot one out there. i don't think it is 96F at the beach but i will let you know.
for my Japanese and Centigrade "readers"

for the rest of us non-Centigrade people.

here is website which shows a "live view" of the beaches. i have told the Lifeguard someone needs to clean the camera lens.